Friday, February 23, 2007

COMPANION

My friend asked me to find a companion. Which means, find a girl (or many girls - depend on your flirting ability) which you and her doesn't commit any deep relationship. Both of us just wanted to be together because don't want to be alone. So there's no serious attachment, thus no heart will be broken. Obviously no talk about marriage.

At first, i think that actually not a bad idea at all. In fact, it kinda great.

But come again, no. I still believe romantic affair is still out there for me to grab.

Dangerous things about this companion thingy is, one of us might end up Do grow some feelings towards his/her partner. It might be mutual, or might not.

Even so, i didn't think 'companionship' is a right answer for me.

For this moment, i would like to stay like this. I really don't want another female come and crush my heart twice in 2007.

Again, perhaps yes, maybe not.

Do you want to be my companion after all?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,first time mai sini dari tanahpusaka.
nice blog.aku suka quote ko yang cakap" do i need to suffer more without her?: or something like that.

tekena batang hidung aku hahaha.

moga bahagia selepas ini.

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home