Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SHE BROKE MY HEART

Yes, as cliche as it can be.

She broke my heart. My relationship failed and most of the part i'm blaming myslef and most others it's her fault, no doubt.

Do i love her?

I do.

Do she love me?

I doubt it.

Thus, what else can i do? While i'm still crying here and there, she's might live life to the fullest and maybe happier without me.

Then what's the point for me to grief?

I already suffered with her now do you expect me to suffer without her?

Don't think so bebeh.

Till then, i might put something cheerful next time.

till then, take a good care all of ya'!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, as cliche as it can be.

She broke my heart. My relationship failed and most of the part I'm blaming myself and mostly it's her fault, no doubt.

Do i love her?

I do.

Does she love me?

I doubt it.

Thus, what else can I do? While I'm still crying here and there, she might be livnig life to the fullest and maybe happier without me.

Then what's the point for me to grieve?

I already suffered with her now do you expect me to suffer without her?

Don't think so bebeh.

Till then, i might put something cheerful next time.

till then, take good care all of ya'!

(well since nak buat entries in English, tak salah if I help to improve it if you don't mind. I did learn by mistakes and by reading lots of english stuffs and I would always encourage anyone to improve on their english not cause to be proud that you could speak english but this language could bring you all around, a language that connects you with others)

-kartika-

9:25 pm  
Blogger Nazri said...

Thank you 'kartika'

"language could bring you all around, a language that connects you with others" -

i'm aware of it

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home