Monday, October 02, 2006

CHINESE WHISPERS AND LAKE WHISPERS

Went to see Chinese Whisper by Francesca (Patricia - inside jokes with my girlfriend) Beard last Saturday at KLPAC. My first experience with the ever-funny ms Beard. I used to read her stuff, in fact begging my friend, Ise (would happen to have her book, signed!)to give it to me. Ise is such a clever man. He refuse my offer.

Anyway, it's such a wonderful moment with ms Beard. I even participate with a few audience-interaction things. Plus i don't know before this that she also a fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. There you go! Buffy rules! Whedon rules!

I do hope to see her again, maybe next year.


After the show i spent quite wonderful moment with someone, i say...special. (Yes, there's mode changing here. From poetic (Francesca Beard) to downright 'jiwang'). I guess nothing more extraordinary than driving along Tasik Titiwangsa's road with her sitting beside me. And of course with Sampoerna in my hand. We barely spoke. She fall asleep few times. I yawn more. There's no radio in the car. Yes, it's just romantic. Just appreciate the moment (other mild word to describe 'when boring man meets boring girl').

Yeah, i guess i love her.

Fin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck u

5:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhha..now u can give ur poems a diff vibe :p

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she's boring, not romantic. two more dates like that u 'll be out of her life. u better think of something to talk about next time.

Jack

1:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! Jack is just jealous.

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home