Friday, February 09, 2007

ONE NOT SO LONELY NIGHT

Meanwhile, somewhere in KL...

I can say it's almost magical.

Actually if i want to tell you the story on how i end up talking to her, then i need a whole new entry, with a whole new feelings blended into it.

And i end up told her on how i always fell to an evil woman (or girl, depend what AGE that particular creature is).

After a few words about my all my evil ex's, she's chuckles. Gave me one of those weird staring, with a smile. As if my sad, melancholic yet true story (hahaha) doesn't looks at it may sound.

"If you know me for quite sometimes, all your ex's will looks like nun, an amateur and you end up loving them more than you expected"

I gave her brief smile, nodding.

After a few puff, i got her number.

And i wonder if i'm prepared to fall to another devil for one more time.

Or as she put it; "both of us will have a long journey towards doom, it's all already written"

Hmmmm, well, at least she's got pair of nicely-crafted (by god, it is) boobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home