Monday, February 26, 2007

AMUSING LIFE

Went to MUSE last night despite trying not to went there.

After Muse, i've made my own conclusion that is, i'm too old for concert now. I prefer to stay at home and enjoyed few series of Arrested Development.

Typically, there's lot of "hot or trying to be hot chick" around the stadium Negara. Surprisingly, their presence seems doesn't bother me at all. Can't really tell you why, but my taste of having these chicks as eye candy seems die recently. Not that i'm not interested in girls anymore, it just, i'm not interested to them now. Err...that doesn't sound right, is it?

And suddenly i was thinking of my ex. Yes, Miss Natinski. I guess i'm not suppose to wrote here. Maybe i'm not suppose to reveal it. While i assume she already get over me and move along with another candidate, i'm still not sure if i'm ready for next one. Perhaps not for this few months. I just don't want to get hurt, at least for now.

The concert reminds me of her. The good and the bad times.

But what to do, it's not like i have the ultimate power to fullfill all my needs.

Like my fellow friends used to say to me, i'm a lucky guy in few angle of life. I got a dream job, a quite happy family, i finally published a novel. But i guess there's a price to pay for that. My love life downright miserable.

Then i wonder, if i would have a chance to pick between dream job and love life, which one i would choose?

Such dilemma.

Oh, did i suppose to write about MUSE?


Note: I wonder where is Kartika? You don't want to comment my English anymore? I really appreciate your effort.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, what an amusing life we lead indeed..

7:14 pm  
Blogger June said...

WHAT?

7:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. I thought would be an enemy for always trying to fix your english when mine is not good enough.

Cheers.

Kartika.

(i'll menyemak later on when I'm not busy)

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home